Thursday, September 30, 2010

Introduction to Mrs. Weasley

Hi,
My real name is Jessica. Duh right?  I am a writer or at least hope to be if my kids and insecure obsessed on again/off again boyfriend would give me the chance to write.  As the title suggests I love Harry Potter and in particular the Weasleys.  This blog will be all about me, my kids and our life.  I homeschool my two daughters, Hannah age 10 and Lorelei age 9.  Lorelei has Aspergers Syndrome and alot of this blog will about my stresses dealing with her.  I love to sew and do arts and crafts.  I do alot of Harry Potter themed sewing be it a caldron from yarn that I crocheted or the Golden snitch.  (Pictures will come later.)  I also do custom orders and sell them online.  I don't have an Esty yet,but I will. Right now its all up on my facebook account.  Just search for HEAVEN IN HARMONY. dont remember if theres an CRAFTS on the end of the harmony or not.  you can also look me up on my facebook, JESSICA BROOKS jessical.brooks@hotmail.com

I look forward to all the great friends I will make on here. And all the great writing I will do..  I figure if Julie Powell can turn her love for Julia Child into a work of art then who knows what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment