Friday, October 15, 2010

Our New Life

Well, it is official.  We have moved.  Its an ok place.  Close enough to town yet far enough away from it at the same time.  The irony is my BFF wanted me to move closer to be near each other and I've seen her maybe 3 or 4 times since we moved and the total time together probably wouldn't even equal an hour.  WHATEVER.  I've seemed to have picked up a stray too.  Her son had a friend who was always hanging around, troubled life or whatever.  So he's been helping my friend, John and I to move everything here.  I'm loving having someone around (a man) who acts like one and because of his age or rather underage anything happening doesnt cross anyones minds.  Sometimes its better this way.  I got a man to hang around and help me with the heavy lifting, but dont have to deal with anyone in my bedroom except the four legged kind, (NO NOT JACOB, IM NOT THAT LUCKY)

Its been nice in my own place one that Josh can't touch.  He did come by a few days ago and left me with a broken wrist and a welt the size of a golf ball on the opposite wrist.  So much for "No honey it tears me up inside to remember what I did to you last year.  I'll never hit you again."  Guess Leopards really don't change their spots.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, as I look back on my own words I can see the irony. My "stray" who I was so proud of because we would never dream of doing anything is now the best guy I've ever known. Age really is only a number. I ended up falling head over heels in love with someone I knew was wrong for me. And now I'm glad I didnt listen to myself. Because I have the greatest guy in the world who loves me. And after the initial shock of us going forward with it despite our age. Everyone seems to see how happy we are and thats enough. We just celebrated our first month together. And we are having a nice candlelit dinner on Friday to celebrate the end of the first month and the beginning of many more. I love you Cory!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I'm glad to see this one has a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete